Horlicks Oats and Vegetable Pancakes
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 42 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13753 times
Great to have for breakfast or as a quick evening snack , the Horlicks Oats and Vegetable Pancakes are made with a combination of oats and healthy flours, reinforced with an assortment of juicy and crunchy veggies like carrots and cabbage.
A dash of spice powders adds more zing to the pancakes , while coriander gives it a peppy twist. Enjoy the Oats and Vegetable Pancakes fresh off the tava to enjoy the ideal texture.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it lightly using a little oil.
- Pour a ladleful of the batter on the tava (griddle) and spread in a circular motion to make a 125 mm. (5”) diameter round pancake.
- Cook on a medium flame using oil, till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 to make 8 more pancakes.
- Serve immediately with green chutney.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per pancake
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.