by Tarla Dalal
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12278 times
A combination of italian herbs such as parsley and chives helps convert the otherwise bland mayonnaise into an exotic spread for the best of sandwiches.
- Combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- TAHINI MAYONNAISE
- Just combine 1 cup of mayonnaise with a tablespoon of tahini sauce and a teaspoon of grated garlic.
- Tahini sauce is readily available at provision stores. For a quick homemade version, just roast a tablespoon of sesame seeds (til).
- Add the paste to the mayonnaise along with garlic.
- MUSTARD MAYONNAISE
- Add a teaspoon of mustard to a cup of mayonnaise and mix well.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||470.5 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.6 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.7 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||8 mg|
|Folic Acid||35.2 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.