Healthy Brazilian Nut Chocolate Balls
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1423 times
Chocolates are not out of reach of vegans ! Here is a dashingly tasty chocolate made with the choicest of ingredients.
The Healthy Brazilian Nut Chocolate Balls are made with Brazilian nuts and cocoa, held together with a little coconut oil and sweetened with some maple syrup (for vegans) or honey.
The chocolaty balls are rolled in desiccated coconut to improve the mouth-feel and enhance the visual appeal. We have made the chocolate balls less sweet to keep it healthy but you can add a little more maple syrup or honey if you want it sweeter.
This can be stored in an air-tight container in the fridge for at least a week, and enjoyed as dessert or as a snack.
Try other healthy desserts like Peanut Butter Coconut Balls or Healthy No Bake Cookies .
- Blend the brazilian nuts in a mixer till coarse.
- Transfer into a deep bowl, add all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions.
- Roll each portion into a ball.
- Roll them into the desiccated coconut till they are evenly coated from all the sides.
- Serve or store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator and use as required.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per ball
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.