Last Updated : Apr 13,2018
Viewed 450 times
Description of Cacao Nibs
Cacao comes from Cacao trees which have seeds. These seeds are dried and roasted to form raw chocolate. This raw chocolate is nothing but Cacao Nibs.
Culinary Uses of Cacao Nibs
1. Sprinkle Cacao Nibs on Oats and Fruits.
2. Eat it in small amounts as a snack.
3. Add them to Healthy Smoothie recipes.
4. Mix with peanut butter or almond butter to make a great dessert. Make this healthy Oats Vegan Granola Bars with Peanut Butter.
Health Information of Cacao Nibs
1. Good for Heart : Cacao nibs are rich in Magnesium which help nerve function and maintain a normal heart beat.
2. Maintains Blood Pressure : Cacao Nibs are high in Fibre which keeps your insulin levels in check and prevents your blood pressure from climbing.
3. High Fibre : Cacao Nibs are high in Fibre which will lead to clean bowels and make you feel fuller for a longer time leading to weight loss.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.