• Brazil Nuts can be eaten as such.
• They can be roasted, salted and sweetened.
• You can also coarsely crush the nuts and add them to salads, soups and cakes.
How to store brazilian nuts, brazil nuts
• Store in an airtight container at room temperature, in a cool and dry place.
Health benefits of brazilian nuts, brazil nuts
• Brazil Nuts are high in calories, but most of it comes from fat.
• It is rich in MUFA, which helps to increase good cholesterol ‘HDL’ and decrease bad cholesterol ‘LDL’.
• It is rich in selenium and vitamin E, which delay ageing.
• High in B-vitamins, which help in various metabolic activities of the body.