Grilled Chocolate Cheese Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 24 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16538 times
grilled chocolate cheese sandwich recipe | cheese chocolate Nutella sandwich | grilled chocolate sandwich | with 8 amazing images.
grilled chocolate cheese sandwich have the rarest of ingredients combine ideally together, cheese and chocolate.
grilled chocolate sandwich is a quick and easy snack to make. We have only used 4 ingredients in making this tongue-licking sandwich recipe. Chocolate sandwiches are made in different ways and have too many recipes. Some of them use chocolate chips while some use chocolate syrup or chocolate chunks but here we have used the universally loved Nutella spread in making the cheese chocolate Nutella sandwich!
If you are a chocolate lover, I am sure you are going to love it and wont stop drolling over this yummy sandwich! If you do not have a griller, simply toast the chocolate cheese sandwich on the tava! I make this yummy Nutella cheese sandwich for my kids when they come back from school or as an evening snack, they simply love it!
Here, the hazelnut-laced chocolate flavour of Nutella spread and the slightly salty and sour flavour of cheese promise you some magical grilled chocolate cheese sandwich.
Kids will love this sandwich as an after school treat.
Learn to make grilled chocolate cheese sandwich recipe | cheese chocolate Nutella sandwich | grilled chocolate sandwich | with detailed step by step recipe photos and video below.
- To make grilled chocolate sandwich, place 4 bread slices on a clean, dry surface and spread ¾ tbsp of nutella spread evenly on each bread slice.
- Place 2 cheese slices on 2 nutella spread bread slices.
- Sandwich them using the remaining 2 bread slices with the nutella spread side facing downwards.
- Brush a little melted butter on top of the bread and grill in a greased pre-heated sandwich griller for 4 to 5 minutes or till they turn crispy and brown from both the sides.
- Cut each sandwich diagonally into 2 equal pieces.
- Repeat steps 1 to 5 to make 2 more sandwiches.
- Serve the grilled chocolate sandwichimmediately.
Grilled Chocolate Cheese Sandwich Video by Tarla Dalal
Grilled Chocolate Cheese Sandwich recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values per sandwiche
|Vitamin A||150.6 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
|Folic Acid||0 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.