Grilled Chocolate Cheese Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 24 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12137 times
Sometimes the rarest of ingredients combine ideally together! Cheese and chocolate are such a duo, which you are sure to applaud after trying this Grilled Chocolate Cheese Sandwich.
Here, the hazelnut-laced chocolate flavour of Nutella spread and the slightly salty and sour flavour of cheese promise you some magical moments.
Kids will love this sandwich as an after school treat .
- Place 4 bread slices on a clean, dry surface and spread ¾ tbsp of nutella spread evenly on each bread slice.
- Place 2 cheese slices on 2 nutella spread bread slices.
- Sandwich them using the remaining 2 bread slices with the nutella spread side facing downwards.
- Brush a little melted butter on top of the bread and grill in a greased pre-heated sandwich griller for 4 to 5 minutes or till they turn crispy and brown from both the sides.
- Cut each sandwich diagonally into 2 equal pieces.
- Repeat steps 1 to 5 to make 2 more sandwiches.
- Serve immediately.
Grilled Chocolate Cheese Sandwich Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values per sandwiche
|Vitamin A||150.6 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
|Folic Acid||0 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.