Green Tomato Salsa and Veggie Wrap
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 70 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20449 times
Exciting iron-rich serving coming up! A perfect low-calorie main course dish, the Green Tomato Salsa and Veggie Wrap is packed with crunchy veggies for not just good health but an enjoyable texture and taste too. Iron-rich soya flour and parsley used in the dough pack more iron into this sumptuous wrap.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough water.
- Cover with a lid and keep aside for 10 minutes
- Heat the olive oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and garlic and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for another 1 more minute
- Add the broccoli and baby corn and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the chilli flakes, oregano and salt and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Divide the stuffing into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Divide the green tomato salsa into 4 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions and roll out each portion of the dough into a 175 mm. (7?) diameter circle using a little whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook each roti till brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Place a roti on a clean, dry surface, spread a portion of the green tomato salsa and spread a portion of the veggie stuffing evenly over it and roll it tightly.
- Repeat step 4 to make 3 more wraps
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per wrap
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.