Green Kiwifruit Finger Jello
by LOPA SHAH
This recipe has been viewed 4850 times
Kiwifruit jello, sounds interesting? it is made from green kiwifruit and gelatin. I am sure your kids why only kids all of us would like to eat this jello. So what you are waiting for? try this variety of jello and prepare the same for your family especially for your kids and friends
- Combine the gelatin and sugar a,ong with 2 2/1 cups of water in a deep pan, mix well and cook on a slow flame till the gelatin is dissolved. Keep aside.
- Blend the kiwi in a mixer till smooth, making sure the seeds are not broken.
- Transfer in a bowl, add the lemon juice, mix well and pour this mixture into the gelatin water and mix well.
- Bring the mixture to boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from flame, cool and a few drops of colour.
- Pour into an 8-inch square cake pan lined with waxed paper or butter paper.
- Allow to set uncovered for 24 hours in the refrigerator.
- Cut finger jello into cubes with a sharp hot knife.
- Roll in sugar before serving.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 17 Jun 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.