by Tarla Dalal
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7026 times
Put together a super duper dessert with fruits and paneer, delighting your kids' palates while at the same time helping them stock up on vitamins A and C. These chilled Sandesh will be a welcome refreshment when your child comes home exhausted after a day at school!
- Heat a non-stick pan, add the orange juice and cornflour paste and mix well.
- Simmer on a slow flame while stirring continuously till it thickens.
- Add the honey, mix well and simmer for another 1 minute.
- Remove form the flame and keep aside.
- Divide the orange sandesh into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Take each orange segment, slit vertically along the centre of the broad side and open it to make a round. Keep aside.
- Take a small glass plate, put one portion of the orange sanesh at the bottom and spread it evenly.
- Arrange an orange segment and bananas evenly over it. Refrigerate to chill.
- Warm the orange sauce and keep aside.
- Just before serving, pour 1 tbsp of the warm orange sauce over the fruits and serve immediately.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more servings.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.