Faraali Sago Open Sandwich
by Kajal P Jobanputra
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7151 times
A delicious sandwich which has sago, rajgira flour, raw banana and fruits.
- Combine the rajgira flour, potatoes, sago, raw banana, salt, cumin seeds powder, ginger-green chilli paste, coriander, mint and powdered peanuts and mix well.
- Apply oil in a non-stick pan, apply mixture of sago-rajgira to make pancakes, cook till crisp on both sides.
- In a serving plate, put all pancakes.
- Then place topping mixture on it.
- While serving put drops of homemade butter and grated coconut.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Kajal P Jobanputra on 09 Sep 2012i love to cook, i experiment all my dishes on my husband, when he gives green signal i proceed with ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.