Deviled Eggs, Eggs Stuffed with Egg Yolk and Mayonnaise
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5581 times
The fabulous flavour and unique texture of this dish are sure to win your hearts! In this unique preparation, eggs are cooked whole, then the yolk is removed, flavoured with peppy ingredients like mayonnaise and mustard paste, and then filled back into the cavities.
A sprinkling of parsley makes an ideal garnish for Deviled Eggs, which can be served for breakfast or anytime else.
- Boil enough water in a deep non-stick pan, place the eggs and cook on a medium flame for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Drain, peel and cut the eggs into halves using a sharp knife.
- Remove the egg yolk and put in a bowl, and keep the egg white cavity aside.
- Add the mayonnaise, mustard paste, salt and pepper powder to the egg yolk bowl, mix well using a whisk till smooth.
- Put the mixture into a piping bag.
- Fill each egg white cavity with the prepared egg yolk mixture.
- Serve immediately garnished with parsley.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per deviled egg
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.