Crunchy Corn Bhel
by LOPA SHAH
This recipe has been viewed 8851 times
Bhel or chat is very popular and favorite amongst almost every Indian.This bhel is very healthy, delicious and tasty too, which is made from sweet corn kernels as well as corn poha with carrot and capsicum.
Add your private note
Crunchy Corn Bhel recipe - How to make Crunchy Corn Bhel
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Heat oil in non stick pan, add mint paste, stir for a while
- Add onion, stir till it turns pink in colour.
- Add carrot, capsicum, sweet corn, mix well.Stir for a minute or two.
- Add crushed nachos, mix well
- Add corn flakes, salt and chat masala, mix well, stir for a while.
- Serve garnished with chopped onion and mint leaves.
- You can add meetha Khajur Imli Chutney and Teekha Chutney also.
- Instead of Nachos, you can add crushed chat papdi also, but tastes good with nachos
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 25 Jun 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.