Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27251 times
Corn vada, this quick starter is a hit in any party and its a must try recipe. .
- Blend the corn in a mixer into a coarse paste.
- Transfer in a bowl, add the ginger paste, green chillies, coriander powder, coriander, a tsp of corn flour and salt and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them into small round flat tikkis. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and deep fry these tikkis till they turn golden brown in colour on both the sides.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with tamarind chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 26 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.