by Foodie #147665
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27051 times
Hot and tasty patties made with mashed potatoes and boiled corn mixed with various confiments and different masalas.
- Boil the potatoes, mash them and keep aside.
- Put corns in the mixie and churn slightly.
- Cut the onion into small pieces.
- Mix all the above dry spices, ginger-garlic paste, mashed potatoes, chopped onions and churned corns well.
- Make small round balls of the mixture made above.
- Heat the oil in the frying pan or kadhai.
- Put the small balls of the mixture into the hot oil one by one.
- Deep fry till golden brown. serve hot with either tomato ketchup or green corinder chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #147665 on 23 Jul 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.