Corn Bell Sandwich
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4966 times
Mix together corn bell, mayonnaise and herbs and spread this mixture in bread slices to create the delicious Corn bell sandwich.
- Mix the corn, both bell pepper, mayonnaise, salt and pepper well.
- Cut the crusts if you don''t like them.according to this recipe the sandwich needs to be grilled so you can use the crust as well.
- Take required amount of mixture and spread it between two slices and make a sandwich.
- Grill it in a grilling machine.
- Yummy sandwich is ready in minutes!enjoy it with ketchup or green chutney!
This recipe was contributed by rusona on 06 Mar 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.