Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17978 times
Treat yourself with the sumptuous Cold cake prepared by a heavenly blend of cocoa powder, eggs, crushed biscuits and chopped nuts. Relish cold cake with any hot or cold beverage of choice.
- Melt the butter
- In a bowl,mix egg cocoa powder,sugar and vanilla essence.
- Put this mixture in a pan of hot water to melt.
- Add the biscuits , peanuts, almonds and walnuts.
- Line a dish with wax or greaseproof paper.
- Pour the mixture into it and freeze.
- When frozen,cut into small squares and serve.
This recipe was contributed by nusra on 24 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.