Clear Broccoli and Carrot Soup
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 465 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 137153 times
broccoli carrot soup | indian broccoli carrot soup | healthy broccoli carrot soup | carrot broccoli soup | with 14 amazing images.
This Indian Clear Broccoli and Carrot Soup recipe shows you how to make a soothing clear soup with crunchy and colourful veggies like broccoli and carrots, which compete and contrast with each other in appearance and flavour.
Broccoli Carrot Soup is a super healthy soup which you can have as a low carb soup made of broccoli, carrots and onions.
Broccoli is a good source of Vitamin C which boosts the immune system and fights off cancers, heart disease and protects the body from free radical damage.
Carrot is great for the eyes.They relieve constipation, high blood pressure, have fibre and lower cholesterol.
While onions, garlic and celery enhance the flavour of this Broccoli Carrot Soup, sun-dried tomatoes impart an exciting tanginess.
When down with a bug or cold, I turn to this warm Clear Broccoli and Carrot Soup.
Garnish the Clear Broccoli and Carrot Soup with grated Parmesan cheese and serve fresh and hot.
Apart from Clear Broccoli and Carrot Soup check our other healthy clear soups to have a larger choice.
Enjoy how to make Clear Broccoli and Carrot Soup recipe with detailed step by step photos below.
- To make clear broccoli and carrot soup, heat the olive oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the onions and garlic and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the carrots and celery and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the broccoli, 4 cups of hot water and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 6 to 8 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes and pepper, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve the clear broccoli and carrot soup immediately.
Clear Broccoli and Carrot Soup recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.