Chocolate Peanut Bar
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4920 times
Chocolate peanut bar is really tempting in taste and it liked by everyone, especially kids. It can be easily prepared at home.
- Put the crushed peanuts in a bowl, add the powdered sugar into it and mix well.
- Add the cardamom powder and mix wel.
- Melt the butter and add little at a time in the mixture and mix really well.
- Bind the mixture with hands like laddoo to make peanut bar.
- Take little amount of mixture in your hands, press it gently in your hands and give a long square shape.
- You can also set it in a plate (like barfi) and then cut into square shape.
- Place peanut bars in a fridge for 10 minutes so that they get set.
- Melt the chocolate in double boiler or microwave and whisk well till smooth.
- Spread a butter paper over a tray.
- Peanut bars are now set.
- Take one peanut bar and dip it into melted chocolate.
- Now with help of fork, lift out the chocolate coated bar from bowl and place it in the tray with butter paper.
- Like wise prepare all peanut bars and place them on butter paper.
- Keep the peanuts bar in fridge for 10 minutes so that they get set.
This recipe was contributed by sbhatter05 on 02 Jan 2014I like cooking very much
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.