Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3754 times
Chocolate eclairs is a special dessert recipe with pastry cakes filled with a chocolate filling. The chocolate eclairs are a perfect tea pastry snack or party dessert recipe and is sure to appeal to all chocolate lovers.
- Melt butter in saucepan . add the water and bring to boil.remove from heat add
- The flour all at once and heat well until the mixture leaves the sides of the pan
- Cool add baeten eggs.
- Beat until the misture is mix well
- Fill in a piping bag with star nozzle and pine 7.5 cm lenghts into a dampered
- Baking sheet . bake in the hot oven 150 c until crispy golden brown.
- Cool it on a wire rack.
- Fill each eclairs
- Melt the chocolate and butter on a pan of hot water and mix well.
- Deep eacheclair into the chocolate place on a wire rack.
- Make 10to 12 eclairs.
This recipe was contributed by karna36 on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.