Cheese Celery Garlic Toast
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4489 times
- Combine all the ingredients and blend in a mixer to a coarse paste without using water. Keep aside.
- Place the bread slices on a clean, dry surface and apply little of the celery garlic spread evenly on each bread slice.
- Sprinkle ½ tbsp. Of cheese evenly over each celery garlic spread bread slice.
- Bake them in a pre-heated oven at 200°c(400°f) for 15 minutes or till the toasts are evenly crisp.
- Cut each toast into 2 pieces diagonally and serve immediately.
Nutrient values per toast
|Vitamin A||193.8 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin C||0.4 mg|
|Folic Acid||0 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.