Chandan Ice Tea, Sandalwood Ice Tea
by Tweak it like Tasha
This recipe has been viewed 1916 times
New original recipe of a mocktail, never before shared this version of flavoured ice tea made with Sandalwood.
Sandalwood is a famous fragrance product from India. It is indigenous to South India, powerful antibacterial, anti-aging properties.
Sandalwood combined with lemon ice tea is an absolute stress buster. So sit back relax and enjoy this unique healthy, aromatic cool summer drink.
Watch a quick video of the same
- Prepare tea by pouring hot water in a jug with 3 tea bags. Let it brew for 5 minutes (10 minutes if you want it strong).
- Make sure the tea bags are completely submerged in the water.
- Remove tea bags from the jug, add sugar and mix well. Keep it in the refrigerator chill for 1 hour.
- Remove the jug from the refrigerator add lemon juice to the tea, mix well.
- Put 4 ice cubes in a tall glass.
- Pour 60 ml. of chandan syrup over it.
- Then pour the chilled ice tea over it and stir to mix well.
- Repeat steps 5 to 7 to make 3 more glasses of chandan ice tea.
- Serve garnished with pomegranate seeds.
This recipe was contributed by Tweak it like Tasha on 30 Apr 2017Hi, I am Nitasha Panigrahi Rajvanshi. . I always attempt to prepare sumptuous traditional recipes by...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.