Besan ka Thopa
by Shikha Gupta
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7151 times
A light breakfast and a snack too..
Add your private note
Besan ka Thopa recipe - How to make Besan ka Thopa
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Take besan in a vessel. Add water and salt to it .
- Start mixing the mixture with the help of a hand mixer or a big spoon. Make sure there should be no lumps.
- Pour this mixture in a pan or kadhai. Keep it in on the low-medium flame. Keep on stirring continuously until the mixture thickens(not too much). Switch off the flame.
- Pour the batter into a greased flat vessel or thali. Let it cool for 10 minutes.
- For seasoning, heat a pan with oil, add curry leaves, mustard seeds and finely chopped green chilies.
- When seed starts popping, remove and pour over the cooked besan batter in the thali.
- Sprinkle some grated coconut over it.
- Garnish it with coriander and cut into pieces.
This recipe was contributed by Shikha Gupta on 25 Mar 2013Cooking and Dance are my passion. I love to do experiments in cooking which provides me an immense p...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.