Beetroot, Peppers, Carrot Healthy Salad for Work
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9545 times
A splash of colours and vibrant flavours, this salad is a real delight to munch on. Enjoyed as a lunch in the afternoon, it is sure to reboot your day and make you feel positively charged!
The Beetroot, Peppers, Carroty Healthy Salad for Work is loaded with multi-textured ingredients with awesome health benefits like greens, veggies, paneer and more.
A lemony, honey-tinged dressing boost the flavour of the salad making it an exciting surprise for your palate. Vitamin A rich carrots are good for your eyes while beetroot is an excellent antioxidant .
Red pumpkin is good for your heart, paneer provides the protein for your meal, rocket leaves give you iron , and olive oil is loaded with omega-3 fatty acids .
You can see that every ingredient that goes into this salad is beneficial for you, in a very very tasty way though! So, nothing stops you from giving it a try right away.
- Heat a griller pan or a broad non-stick pan, add the beetroot, carrot, red pumpkin little and little sea salt and sauté on a medium flame for 3 minutes. Keep aside.
- In the same pan, add the zucchini and sea salt and sauté on a on a medium flame for 1 minute. Keep aside.
- In the same pan, add the paneer cubes and toss on a high flame for 1 minute.
- Cool the ingredients completely, add all the other ingredients and toss well.
- Just before serving, add the dressing and toss well.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.