by Tarla Dalal
Added to 337 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 118751 times
Baked Potatoes is truly a universal favourite, much loved by people across the world. It can be enjoyed plain, with cheese or with a yummy filling as in this case.
Here, we’ve stuffed the baked potatoes with a scrumptious mixture of broccoli and corn, flavoured with a hint of garlic. Seasoned with pepper and topped with cheese, this is a truly mouth-watering snack that you are sure to enjoy.
You will relish the cheesy mouth-feel, pleasant flavour and satiating feel of this snack, which is a comfort food for many. You can make different variants by changing the filling.
Using the microwave, this version of Baked Potatoes is very easy to make too. So, you can dig into it any time you wish.
You can also try other recipes like Baked Potato Wedges or Minty Baked Potatoes
- Put the butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Add the onions and green chilies and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic, broccoli, corn kernels, salt, pepper and 1 tbsp of water, mix well. Cover it with a microwave safe lid and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Add the grated cheese and mix well. Keep aside.
- In another microwave safe bowl, wash and prick the potatoes with the fork and microwave on high for 5 minutes. Cool completely.
- Cut each potato into 2 halves vertically with the help of a sharp knife.
- Scoop all the potato halves, using a spoon so that a depression is created for the filling.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper powder over all the potato halves.
- Fill each potato halve with 1 tbsp of the prepared filling.
- Sprinkle ½ tbsp of grated cheese evenly over each stuffed potato halve and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||125.3 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.6 mg|
|Vitamin C||9.7 mg|
|Folic Acid||16 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.