Baked Bread Rolls
by Tarla Dalal
4/5 stars 83% LIKED IT
5 GOOD - 1 BAD
Added to 594 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 233715 times
These delicious Baked Bread Rolls are much better than the deep-fried rolls, which tend to get oily at times. On the other hand, these baked rolls are really crispy and sure to be enjoyed by adults and kids alike. Not only that, this unique recipe has an Oriental touch too, because it is stuffed with noodles perked up with veggies, paneer and Schezuan sauce. This not only makes it super tasty, but filling as well because the kids get bread, noodles, veggies and paneer in one tasty package.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the spring onions, capsicum, carrots and cabbage and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the noodles, paneer, soya sauce, schezuan sauce, sugar, salt and pepper and mix well. Keep aside.
- Remove the crust from the bread slices and roll each using a rolling pin.
- Place a rolled bread slice on a clean, dry surface and spread 1 tbsp of the prepared stuffing at one end of the bread slice and roll it up tightly.
- Apply some water at the edges and press to gently seal the stuffing.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 to make 9 more rolls.
- Place the rolls on a greased baking tray, brush little butter evenly on top of the bread rolls and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200ºc (400ºf) for 15 minutes.
- Turn them over and bake again at 200ºc (400ºf)for 5 more minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Baked Bread Rolls Video by Tarla Dalal
Baked Bread Rolls recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per roll
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.