Paneer Stuffed Bread Rolls
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 310 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 106348 times
Paneer with crunchy interludes of spring onions and spiky green chillies proves its mettle in this deep-fried, crunchy-munchy snack! As a stuffing for bread slices, the paneer mixture adds a soft dimension to every crisp bite of the Paneer Stuffed Bread Rolls.
- Remove the crusts of the bread slices and soak each bread slice in the milk for 2 minutes. Press the bread slice lightly to squeeze out the excess milk.
- Crumble the bread and mix well to make a soft dough. Keep aside.
- Divide the stuffing into 8 equal portions and keep aside.
- Divide the bread dough gently using a rolling pin into 8 equal portions.
- Roll a portion of the bread dough into a 50 mm. (2") diameter flat circle.
- Place a portion of the stuffing in the centre of the circle, bring the edges of the circle together so as to seal the filling inside.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 7 more rolls.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick kadhai and deep-fry the rolls, a few at a time, till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per roll
|Vitamin A||141 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||1.2 mg|
|Folic Acid||0.9 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.