by LOPA SHAH
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11378 times
American sandwich, sandwiches are very common food in america, you will find varieties of sandwiches in america, hot and spicy with many spices included. But people of origin cannot eat very spicy meals and sandwiches. So here is sandwich with very mild taste of pepper powder and mayonnaise.
- Remove the edges of bread slices and apply little butter on each slice.
- Keep one bread slice on clean surface.
- Apply 1 tsp of mayonnaise, place 3 tsp of prepared stuffing over it.
- Cover with other bread slice, press lightly.
- Cut into 4 pieces.
- Prepare more sandwiches using the remaining ingredients.
- Serve with sauce.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 13 Jun 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.