Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4778 times
Almond burfi is a delicious sweet made with almonds and lots of sugar. Ideal during celebrations. Welcome guests home with these burfis.
- Powder the almonds nicely.
- Make sugar syrup with 2 string consistency.
- Add almond powder,cardamom poweder, safron, and stir it for 20 minutes by adding ghee little by little.
- Then pour the mixture in to a greased plate. keep it for 10 to 15 minutes .
- Then cut it in to diamond or square shapes.
This recipe was contributed by brsekhar on 19 Feb 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.