Vegetable Pulao Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 44072 times
Vegetable pulao is made quickly and taste best when served with kadhi. . . Make sure you make the pulao as close to the serving time to enjoy its flavours the most. . .
Recipe Description for Vegetable Pulao ( Pulao )
- Soak the rice in enough water for 30 minutes, drain well and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pressure cooker, add the onions, bayleaf, cinnamon and cloves and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the soaked rice and mixed vegetables, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring continuously.
- Add the green chillies, ginger, garam masala, 2½ cups of hot water and salt, mix well and pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.