Corn Methi Pulao Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 17049 times
A pressure cooker pulao made using corn and spinach.
Recipe Description for Corn Methi Pulao
- Heat the butter and oil in a pressure cooker, add the peppercorns, cinnamon, cloves and cardamom and sauté on a medium flame for ½ a minute.
- Add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the fenugreek leaves and sweet corn and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the rice and 2 cups of hot water, salt, turmeric powder and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds and pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Serve hot with fresh curds.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.