Paneer Tikka Kathi Roll Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 41810 times
Recipe Description for Paneer Tikka Wrap
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions and roll out each portion into 200 mm. (8”) diameter circle using a little flour.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and lightly cook the rotis on both the sides. Keep aside.
- Combine the paneer, onions, capsicum and the prepared marinade in a bowl and mix lightly. Keep aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the marinated paneer and vegetables and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Keep aside.
- Just before serving, combine the onion rings and chaat masala, mix well and keep aside.
- Warm a roti on a non-stick tava, place it on a clean dry surface and arrange 1/4th of the prepared paneer and vegetable filling in a row in the centre of the roti.
- Spread 4 to 5 onion rings over it and roll up the roti tightly.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more wraps.
- Serve immediately.
SIGN IN TO Tarladalal.com
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.