Paneer-N-Cheese Roll Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 10170 times
The versatility of paneer never ceases to amaze me! cooking the paneer in this lip-smacking marinade imparts a delicious feel to the wrap. The salads as well as the special garlic aioli sauce spread on the paneer make this worthy of a connoisseur's attention.
Recipe Description for Paneer N Cheese Roll ( Wraps and Rolls)
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough water. Keep aside.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions and roll out each portion into 200 mm. (8”) diameter circle using a little flour.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and lightly cook the rotis on both the sides. Keep aside.
- Combine the paneer cubes, onion cubes, capsicum cubes and the marinade in a bowl and toss gently. Keep aside to marinate for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the marinated paneer and vegetable filling on a medium flame for 8 to 10 minutes. Keep aside.
- Just before serving, warm a roti on a non-stick tava.
- Place the roti on a clean dry surface and place 1/4th of the paneer and vegetable filling in a single row in the centre of the roti.
- Arrange 1/4th of the cabbage over it.
- Sprinkle 1/2 tsp of chaat masala and 1 tbsp of cheese over it.
- Finally spread 2 tbsp of garlic mayo over it and roll up the roti tightly.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more rolls.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.