Paneer-N-Cheese Roll Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 8309 times
The versatility of paneer never ceases to amaze me! cooking the paneer in this lip-smacking marinade imparts a delicious feel to the wrap. The salads as well as the special garlic aioli sauce spread on the paneer make this worthy of a connoisseur's attention.
Recipe Description for Paneer N Cheese Roll ( Wraps and Rolls)
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough water. Keep aside.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions and roll out each portion into 200 mm. (8”) diameter circle using a little flour.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and lightly cook the rotis on both the sides. Keep aside.
- Combine the paneer cubes, onion cubes, capsicum cubes and the marinade in a bowl and toss gently. Keep aside to marinate for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the marinated paneer and vegetable filling on a medium flame for 8 to 10 minutes. Keep aside.
- Just before serving, warm a roti on a non-stick tava.
- Place the roti on a clean dry surface and place 1/4th of the paneer and vegetable filling in a single row in the centre of the roti.
- Arrange 1/4th of the cabbage over it.
- Sprinkle 1/2 tsp of chaat masala and 1 tbsp of cheese over it.
- Finally spread 2 tbsp of garlic mayo over it and roll up the roti tightly.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more rolls.
- Serve immediately.
SIGN IN TO Tarladalal.com
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.