Cottage Cheese Cutlets Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 14261 times
Bite into these crunchy golden brown cutlets, which have a soft and tender filling that soothe your taste buds!
Recipe Description for Cottage Cheese Cutlets ( Jain International Recipe)
- Combine the paneer, rice, salt, green chillies and plain flour in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the coriander and capsicum and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and roll each portion between the palms of your hands to make a flat round cutlet.
- Roll the cutlets in bread crumbs till they are evenly coated from both the sides.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and lightly grease it using oil. Cook the cutlets on it using a little oil till brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.