Cheesy Noodle Vegetable Cutlet Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 20399 times
These tangy cutlets are just what your kids would love to see on the table when they come home hungry from school!
Recipe Description for Cheesy Noodle Vegetable Cutlet ( Noodles Recipe )
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the garlic-green chilli paste and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add all the remaining ingredients, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes, or till the sauce thickness, while stirring continuously. Keep aside.
- Combine the noodles, sweet corn kernels, spring onion whites, spring onion greens, green chillies, salt, pepper and cheese in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and shape each portion into a circle of 75 mm. (3”) round.
- Roll the cutlets in bread crumbs till they are evenly coated from both the sides.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry each cutlet till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve immediately with tangy sauce.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.