Tomato Cheese Pizza
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 119 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21512 times
An easy to make recipe that is an italian favourite.
- Place one pizza base on a greased baking tray.
- Arrange the toamto and cheese slices alternatively on the pizza base, overlapping over each other.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper and decorate with olives, if desired.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 20 minutes or till the base is evenly browned.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make another pizza.
- Serve hot with chilli flakes.
- You can also sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of mixed dried herbs over each pizza at step 3 and bake as specified.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.