Penne with Cheesy Vegetables
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6455 times
Italian cuisine is a rather diverse one, with options ranging from aesthetic, herby dishes and luxurious cheesy ones, to tangy and saucy options. Penne with Cheesy Vegetables is one such exciting option dominated by cheese and loads of veggies flavoured with garlic, chilli flakes and of course, pepper. Adding corn flour dissolved in milk gives it a very creamy texture and pleasant mouth-feel. It is a satiating meal-in-a-bowl perfect for a busy day when you do not have time to cook up something elaborate.
- Heat the olive oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the snow peas, broccoli, asparagus, chilli flakes, salt and pepper, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the cornflour-milk mixture and cheese, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute or till the mixture becomes thick.
- Add the penne and vinegar and toss gently and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately garnished with cheese.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.