Paneer and Corn Quesadilla
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 185 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 68434 times
Whether as an after-school treat to kick-start their playtime, or as a fun dinner to end their day on a happy note, the Paneer and Corn Quesadilla is an apt dish to serve your kids, with its rich protein content. With the crunchy sweetness of corn and the tangy juiciness of tomatoes, these coriander tinted quesadillas will be loved by the rest of the family too. This power-packed dish gets its protein not just from paneer and mozzarella cheese, but also from the unique combination of soya and wheat flours in the dough. Enjoy these quesadillas fresh off the tava for best taste and texture.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough water.
- Knead again using oil till smooth. Cover and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Divide the stuffing into 5 equal portions and keep aside.
- Divide the dough into 5 equal portions.
- Roll a portion into a 150 mm. (6”) diameter circle using a little whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Place a roti on a flat, dry surface, spread a portion of the stuffing on half of the roti and fold it over to make a semi-circle.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook each quesadilla, using ½ tsp of oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 to make 4 more quesadillas.
Nutrient values Per quesadilla
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.