Paneer In White Gravy
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 1693 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 169393 times
Paneer is made with cashewnuts, coriander seeds and whole garam masalas to give a rich vegetable.
- Cut the paneer into small cubes.
- Cut the onions into big pieces, add 3/4 teacup of water and boil.
- When cooked, blend in a mixer along with the cashewnut pieces.
- Heat the ghee and fry the cardamoms, cloves, cinnamon and bay leaf for 1/2 minute.
- Add the paste and fry for 1/2 minute.
- Add the ground onions and cashewnuts and fry for a little while.
- Add the green chillies and fry for little while.
- Pound the red chilli and coriander seeds and add to the gravy. Fry again for a few seconds. Take the vessel off the fire.
- Churn the curds and add to the mixture. Add salt and cook on a slow flame until the ghee comes on top.
- Add the coriander and cook for 1/2 minute.
- Finally, add the paneer and sugar and cook for a few minutes.
- Serve hot with parathas.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.