Mushroom Schezuan Wrap, Schezwan Wrap
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 73 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 24070 times
Fiery, exotic, perfect for a rainy day! The versatile mushroom has been prepared in an oriental style by combining it with tasty schezuan sauce.
Schezuan sauce along with ginger-garlic paste and spring onions in the stuffing contributes to the sizzling character of this wrap.
Mushroom Schezuan Wrap and a bowl of Sweet Corn and Vegetable Soup make a great combo for a satisfying meal.
- Heat the oil in a broad pan, add the ginger-garlic paste and spring onion whites and sauté on a medium flame till they turn translucent.
- Add the carrots and schezuan sauce and sauté on a medium flame for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and salt, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for a minute, while stirring continuously and keep aside.
- Place a roti on a clean dry surface and place ¼th of the stuffing in a row in the centre of the roti.
- Arrange ¼ cup of spring onion greens over the stuffing.
- Finally spread a tsp of schezuan sauce over it and roll it up tightly.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more wraps.
- Wrap a tissue paper around each wrap and serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.