Khumbh Curry Wrap (wraps and Rolls)
by Tarla Dalal
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 42 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17895 times
A must-try for mushroom lovers! i really like mushrooms as it easily takes on earthy flavours of curry powder and kasuri methi. Succulent mushrooms when rolled up with onions and carrots makes this a heavenly treat. What’s more! it is totally healthy and light on calories.
- Heat the oil in a broad pan, add the ginger-garlic paste and onions and sauté on a medium flame till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the tomatoes, chilli-garlic chutney, dried fenugreek leaves and curry powder and sauté on a medium flame for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and salt, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for a minute, while stirring continuously. Keep aside.
- Combine the onion rings, carrots and chaat masala in a bowl, mix gently and keep aside.
- Place a roti on a clean dry surface and place ¼th of the stuffing in a single row in the centre of the roti.
- Arrange ¼th of the onion-carrot mixture over the stuffing and roll it up tightly.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more wraps.
- Wrap a tissue paper around each wrap and serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.