Hara Chana Curry with Methi Muthia ( Know Your Dals and Pulses )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 632 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26397 times
Soft and lacy rice pancakes.
- Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl and mix well. Divide it into 15 to 20 equal portions and shape each into round balls.
- Deep the balls in hot oil in the batches of 10 to 12 on a slow flame till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame till they turn translucent.
- Add the prepared paste, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the boiled chana and cornflour and coconut mixture, mix well and simmer for another 5 minutes or till the curry thickens, strring once in between. Keep aside.
- Just before serving, add the prepared methi muthias to the hara chana curry and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately garnished with coriander.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.