Easy Hara Bhara Kebabs
Added to 158 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 68931 times
Hara bhara kabab is a vegetarian kabab recipe full of aromatic spices, healthful ingredients and an amazing taste!
- Drain and squeeze out the excess water from spinach and chop finely.
- Add the potatoes and peas and mix well.
- Add the green chilies, coriander, ginger, chaat masala, salt and cornflour and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 25 equal portions and shape each portion into a ball press it between your palms to faltten it.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the kebabs till golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by kinnu20 on 16 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.