5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 388 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 34833 times
Ideal for cocktail and tea parties.
- Heat the oil and fry the onion and green chilli for 1/2 minute.
- Add the sweet corn, soya sauce, salt and pepper. Mix well and cook till the mixture becomes dry. Cool.
- Steam the bread for 1 minute and roll out with a rolling pin so that it becomes thinner.
- On the corner of each slice, spread a little filling and roll into cylinder shape.
- Make a paste of the flour with 2 tablespoons of water.
- Seal the edges of the rolls from all sides with a little flour paste.
- Deep fry in oil until golden brown.
- Cut each roll into two.
- Serve with chilli sauce.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.