Chatakedar Paneer ( Microwave Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 80 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 40696 times
If there is one ingredient that is as indigenous as it is international, we would say that is our favourite paneer. Try tossing fresh, soft paneer with pav bhaji masala, and this chatakedar paneer will become a favourite beyond comparison!
- Put the oil in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Add the green chilli paste, mix well and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Add the tomatoes, tomato purée, chilli powder, coriander seeds powder, pav bhaji masala, dried fenugreek leaves and salt, mix well and microwave on high for 3 minutes, stirring in between after every 1 minute.
- Add the paneer cubes, mix well and keep aside to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Microwave the paneer mixture on high for 3 minutes, stirring twice in between.
- Add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.