Bhindi with Mustard Paste
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20698 times
This recipe is delicious and it is bengali preparation.
- Make vertical slits on ladies finger, keeping them attached from the stem. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the ladie finger and saute till they turn soft.
- Add the turmeric, green chilles and salt, mix well and saute for 2 minutes or till the ladies finger are almost cooked.
- Add the mustard paste and coconut, mix well and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the sugar and coriander and mix well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Binaca on 19 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.