by Tarla Dalal
Added to 855 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 50293 times
A biscuit base with a rich and creamy filling of cottage cheese, curds and condensed milk. A sprinkling of icing sugar and the lingering smell of nutmeg make this baked cheesecake a connoisseur’s delight.
- Mix the biscuits, sugar and butter and press the mixture evenly into a 150 mm. (6") diameter loose bottom tin.
- Put to chill.
- In a blender, liquidize the paneer with 1 tablespoon of water, the curds, baking soda and nutmeg.
- Whip in the condensed milk until well blended.
- Mix in the raisins.
- Pour the filling over the set crust.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200 degree c (400 degree f) for 9 minutes.
- Remove and sprinkle the icing sugar-nutmeg on top.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.