by Tarla Dalal
Added to 139 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 73450 times
Fresh and soft paneer cubes in a scrumptious almond-based gravy, made colourful and spicy by the addition of tomato purée, dry red chillies and chilli powder. I suggest soaking the dry red chillies and almonds in warm water before using, as this greatly enhances their taste.
- Combine the paneer, turmeric powder, ¼ teaspoon chilli powder, 1 teaspoon oil and salt in a microwave-proof plate and mix well. microwave on high for 40 seconds. keep aside.
- Combine the remaining oil and the prepared paste in a microwave-proof bowl, cover with a lid and microwave on high for 3 minutes stirring once in between after 1½ minutes.
- Add the tomato purée, remaining chilli powder, garam masala, cumin powder, coriander powder and salt, mix well and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Add the paneer, cream/milk and sugar and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Serve hot garnished with ginger and coriander.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.