14 oats flour recipes | Indian recipes using oats flour | snacks, tikkis, pancakes using oats flour |
oats flour recipes | Indian recipes using oats flour | snacks, tikkis, pancakes using oats flour |
first lets see how to make oats flour?
1. These are quick cooking rolled oats used to make oats flour.
quick cooking rolled oats
2. We have taken 1 cup oats and put it in a small mixer. Do not use a big mixer jar as it will be difficult to blend a small quantity. This will give you a little more than 1 cup of oats flour.
3. Blend to a smooth powder.
4. Put the oats flour in a bowl. Use in your Indian recipes such as thepla. tikki, cookies and smoothies.
Indian snacks using oats flour
1. cauliflower oats tikki recipe | mixed vegetable tikki | healthy cauliflower tikki for weight loss | cauliflower cutlet is a healthy substitute for fried tikkis. Learn how to make mixed vegetable tikki. Normally tikkis are made by binding assorted ingredients with mashed potatoes. Here in mixed vegetable tikki we have used low calorie cauliflower with fibre-rich oats for that purpose! Two unusual ingredients, combined with colourful veggies results in a top-class tikki that will enthral you.
cauliflower oats tikki recipe | vegetable oats tikki | healthy cauliflower tikki for weight loss | cauliflower cutlet |
South Indian snacks using oats flour
1. oats rava idli recipe | instant oats rava idli | Indian oats idli no fermentation is a slightly healthy variation to rava idli. Learn how to make instant oats rava idli. Moreover these Indian oats idli no fermentationhas only 30 minutes resting time, so they can be planned for breakfast, snack or main meal too! It tastes very intense and you will experience a burst of flavour in every bite.
oats rava idli recipe | instant oats rava idli | Indian oats idli no fermentation |
Kids tiffin box recipe using oats flour
oats cheese straw recipe | eggless Indian oat sticks with cheese | oatmeal cheese straws | homemade oats cheese straws for kids |
Health benefits of oats flour, oats atta
Oats : Oats flour is a great source of protein for Vegetarians. It is rich in soluble fibre (to make it good for diabetics), which helps lower blood LDL cholesterol, the so-called "Bad" cholesterol. Whole Oats have an antioxidant called Avenanthramide (a polyphenol from oats) which helps lower blood pressure levels. Soluble fibre absorbs water and swells and to become gel like substance which helps in the absorption of nutrients like B Vitamins and minerals like Magnesium and Zinc which are key to a good heart. See here why oats are good for you?