Nawabi Kesar Koftas Video
Viewed 49 times
Nawabi Kesar Koftas Video. The grandeur of this recipe is evident from the ingredients that go into the kofta. A range of dairy products, saffron and dry fruits give these Nawabi Kesar Koftas a melt-in-the-mouth texture and magnificent flavour.
Recipe Description for Nawabi Kesar Koftas
- Combine the saffron and milk in a small bowl and mix well.
- Combine all the ingredients along with the saffron-milk mixture in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and shape each portion into a ball.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick kadhai and deep-fry, a few koftas at a time, on a medium flame till they turn golden brown in colour from all sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the prepared paste and sauté on a medium flame for 5 minutes.
- Add the tomato purée, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add ½ cup of water, dried fenugreek leaves and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Lower the flame, add the fresh cream, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Just before serving, re-heat the gravy, add the koftas, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
See step by step images of Nawabi Kesar Koftas Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.