Milano Minestrone (Healthy Soup) Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 9999 times
One of the healthy version of minestrone whipped up in a jiffy with loads of fibre rich veggies and perked up with oregano and parsley. Fibre is known to control blood sugar levels and blood cholesterol levels, making this soup a healthy option for one and all.
Recipe Description for Milano Minestrone ( Healthy Soups and Salads Recipe)
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the onions and bayleaves and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the carrots, cauliflower, green peas and 5 cups of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the potatoes, cabbage and whole wheat penne, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 7 to 8 minutes till the vegetables are tender, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the cornflour-water mixture, tomatoes, tomato purée, oregano, salt and pepper, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Serve hot garnished with parsley.
See step by step images of Milano Minestrone ( Healthy Soups and Salads Recipe)
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.